SDR / Account Executive
The current openings for this role have been filled. If you would like to be considered for future openings, please read on and apply as instructed below.
Our sales team works directly with the CEO / Head of Sales & Marketing on increasing quantity and quality of leads, outbound sales efforts, and managing our sales pipeline. Our Account Executives are a crucial part of the Bridge Team, and in addition to outbound sales and prospecting efforts, are responsible for collecting, organizing, and reporting on market feedback to our Product Team. The first hire in this role will be instrumental in building on existing work to experiment, refine, and improve our prospecting and sales process.
If successful, you will receive extensive training and ongoing support from the founding team. This will include a generous ramp up period with gradual increases in expectations, daily & weekly feedback, and an intensive training period over the course of your early days. We expect you to be engaged, curious, and proactive about giving and receiving feedback during this period. Bridge is a collaborative and inclusive team; we work together to succeed as a team. We actively seek the input of all team members, our clients, and our industry partners. If you want to work in an environment where your input and contribution will be valued from Day 1 and where you will have the opportunity to grow and succeed alongside a dedicated team, then Bridge is the place for you.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
- Insatiable appetite to learn and be challenged
- A mindset of plenty, not scarcity
- Ability to work collaboratively, while also being confident enough to lead projects independently
- Ability to give and receive feedback freely
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Basic knowledge of investments and/or asset management
- Honest, humble, polite, and transparent
- Persistent and resilient
Our preference is for candidates with internship and/or prior full-time experience in one or more of the areas listed below. While work experience in these areas is not essential, it will best position the candidate for success in the role:
- Enterprise software business development
- Financial services (with a preference for financial advising)
- Operations or business development at a major Broker Dealer or Custodian
- Technology consulting
- Any role within a startup (with a preference for SaaS startups)
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with a highly dedicated and supportive founding team
- Competitive pay that includes performance bonuses and equity participation
- Comprehensive benefits including full insurance packages and a 401k match
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave package
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Bridge, visit our website (www.bridgeft.com) or reach out to a team member!