Operations and Trading Analyst
Bridge’s Operations Analyst role is a far cry from the traditional 9 to 5 spreadsheets of corporate careers. We have a bit of those too, but those tasks are only “table stakes” at Bridge. Our Operations Team serves as the first point of contact with existing and new customers, troubleshoots problems, parses customer feedback, and collaborates with colleagues on all aspects of the business. This means wearing a variety of hats from customer success to data analyst to desk trader.
If successful in your candidacy, you will be trained on internal products and systems, with the expectation that you will seek opportunities to improve or automate existing tools. Organization, enhancement, and documentation of internal processes will be key to long-term success and will enable you to play a key role in supporting future growth of the team. Most importantly, you should be resilient, able, and eager in tackling complex and/or unstructured problems. As we grow, we expect this role to become increasingly focused on either client management and customer success or data science. You will have the unique opportunity to help drive and shape not just your own role and team, but the success for the company as a whole.
Key characteristics and skill for success in the role:
- Fast learner with an insatiable desire to expand their knowledge and skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and a strong level of organization.
- Ability and willingness to both take direction and lead projects
- Driven to create and be a part of something bigger than themselves
- Confidence to voice their opinion but need not always be right
- Responsible and believe in team-wide accountability
- Experience in the financial services industry, especially within asset management
- Experience in client facing role, preferably in a B2B environment
- Experience working with big data sets
- Experience working in software startups
- Knowledge of Python or SQL
- Become an expert on the day-to-day operational tasks that our business must fulfill
- Help troubleshoot issues and problems that clients and/or other team members are having with our systems or product
- Analyze current systems and operational duties with the aim of increasing efficiency, fully automate wherever possible, and enhance current software features
- Learn, document, and ultimately execute trade orders on behalf of clients
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with a highly dedicated and supportive founding team
- Competitive pay that includes performance bonuses and equity participation
- Comprehensive benefits including full insurance packages and a 401k match
- High degree of freedom and responsibility
- Unlimited vacation/sick leave package
- The opportunity to create, innovate, and build industry changing technology
Interested candidates should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com. To learn more about Bridge, visit our website (www.bridgeft.com) or reach out to a team member!